Healthy Suffolk Peanut Fest 5K Run/Walk & 1 Mile Fun Walk
Presented by Sentara
Saturday, October 5, 2019 at Constant’s Wharf and Marina
Get ready for cooler weather and a chance to be healthy and have some fun! Join us October 5, 2019 for the Healthy Suffolk Peanut Fest 5K Run/Walk and 1-Mile Fun Walk. Register before September 19, 2019, to ensure you get a commemorative race T-shirt and take advantage of the early registration discount! Children under 13 are FREE, although no T-Shirt will be provided, one can still be purchased for $12. All participants receive a finisher medal!
Check-in is at 7:00 a.m.
Warm-up at 7:30 a.m.
Events occur at 8:00 a.m.
Trophies awarded at 9:00 a.m.
Prize drawings at 9:15 a.m.
- Weather alerts will be posted here as the event gets closer. We do not offer a rain date, this event will happen rain or shine (except for extreme weather). You can check back to this page for cancellation information after 1:00 p.m. on Friday, October 4 in the event weather is more severe than anticipated, and we will send an email to all registrants.
- Please consider helping Healthy Suffolk by providing a voluntary donation.
- Plan on sticking around after the event for the prize drawings. Must be present to win! All ages eligible.
- This is not a timed event.
- More info will be posted to this site as the event gets closer
- If you are a beginner, we recommend the following training schedule.
Participants of all ages are welcome. Children must be accompanied by an adult. Online registration is available by clicking the button below. Friendly pets and strollers are always welcome!
Individual Registration Fees:
*Please note, after September 19, 2019, we cannot guarantee that registrants will get a T-shirtREGISTER FOR PEANUT FEST
PACKET PICK UP AND SENTARA HEALTH FAIR:
All participants must check-in prior to race. Packet pick up will be available Friday, October 4, 2019 from 2:00 p.m. till 6:00 p.m. at Constant’s Wharf & Marina, 100 E Constance Rd Suffolk, VA 23434 – and the day of the race between 7:00 a.m till 8:00 a.m. at the race location. All participants are encouraged to pick up packets the day before.
Participate in a special Sentara Health Fair available to race participants during the morning of the race. More information to come.
Immediately following the completion of the race, awards will be presented. Must be present to win. More information to come.
5K – The 5K event is open for running and walking. No individual times will be provided. Race route is listed above.
1 Mile “Fun Walk” – This event will occur after the beginning of the 5K event. No times will be provided. This event is to promote active movement at each participant’s own pace.
Please ONLY PARK in the designated parking area. Any vehicles parked in unauthorized areas are subject to a fine and may be towed at the owner’s expense.
POLICIES & REFUNDS:
• Races are subject to delay or cancellation with no refunds.
• This event will be held rain or shine. No refunds or make-up dates will be provided.
• Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
• T-shirts are not guaranteed for registered participants who register after September 19, 2019, who withdraw, or who do not attend.
• Event time and courses are subject to slight modifications.